Thursday, August 15, 2013

Queen's Boutique - New Gowns ♥

3 B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L new gowns were released at the QB (Queen's Boutique) today!

First up, the Radiant Regalia Gown!

 It's a gorgeous shade of blue.

It's accented with a lovely yellow.. It's the Radiant Regalia gown! The skirt definitely reminds me of the Chic Sari Skirt from a little while back...

But I love love love the halter top! It's a gorgeous gown but I'm curious on how the top separates from the skirt....

Here are the shoes...
My only real problem with the dress is how it looks like when you sit! It's the same with all the flowy gowns and it cracks me up every time ;)
See what I mean? It's pretty hilarious...

The gown bottom pretty much sticks out in a straight, rigid way.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P

Anyways, moving on from the Radiant Regalia's funny skirt...

The second gown is the Irresistable Indigo Gown!

I think it's gorgeous ;)





I haven't seen a gown with such a rich purple colour in a long time.

I think the last time was the Fast-Flying Gown from Halloween. (I thought it was a Mad Hatter's dress!)

I absolutely adore the color; it's possibly one of the prettiest (Next to blue)

Besides, I've always loved purple. And bonus! It doesn't look too funny when you sit down! Yay!

 In my opinion that's a big bonus ;)

This is what the shoes look like...

Boot lovers beware!

Pixie Hollow has unleased a plot to force you to spend all your diamonds!

:P

Boots seem to be all the rage with Queen's gowns now xD

Last gown is the Savannah Sunset Gown!

I love the gorgeous red, orange color. Definitely a Sunset gown!

The spots at the bottom reminds me of the Critterific Couture gown a little while ago.

The headpiece is gorgeous and you don't see halter tops on gowns too often.

I adore it!

One question about the shoes...
I tried to pose myself a different way to catch a glimpse of the shoes and... Well, it was just a bit odd.....
 They're supposed to look like that but...
Huh?

Excuse my ugly hand-writing xD

I'm terrible at writing on the computer....

Anyway... Huh?

I thought it was slippers?

It looks like I ate one quarter of a Red Silly Sweet that made one of my legs turn red! LOOOOL!

That's a bit odd...

Well anyways, on the side note, this is one of those dresses that look HILARIOUS when you sit.... :D

See? It's completely rigid and funny!

Haha!

Even though two of the new gowns are very funny and never cease my laughter, they are all still gorgeous ;)

And I might mention that they are a pretty good price. (All three is only just 180 Diamonds! What a bargain ^^) 

So what do you think?

Do you like the new gowns?

Tell me your thoughts below!

Signing off with the traditional:

Fly With You,

Minerva  ♥















2 comments:

  1. ehehe that's boot not slippers in the Savvanah gown O.O just what the .... anyways thnx for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I think they are slippers...
      But why are we complaining? NC gave us a free pair of tights! :D

      ~ Minerva

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva