Thursday, August 22, 2013

Disney Virtual Worlds Petition Site

I just signed the petition to stop Pixie Hollow from ending and I must admit, I'm quite pleased that I was able to help in some way...

And now you can help too!

It's actually not just for PH, but also for Toontown and Pirates of the Carrabean. So if you like any of those games, I suggest you go right there and sign!

I know we would all dearly miss PH if it were to end so if we reach 5000 signatures, we probably could!

PH would be restored... Hopefully :)

This is the link to the petition site: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/257/590/769/stop-the-closing-of-disney-mmorpgs/

Please everyone, sign it! We need your signatures! :D

Fly With You,

Minerva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva