Thursday, August 15, 2013

3D Edits and Silly Sweet Fun

I recently made some more 3D edits! Yay!

The first one I made for one of my best friends, Harmony. I recently got a trial version of Photoshop... It's soo much easier to use ;)

Here is is...


Ta-da! I think I'm improving.. Especially with the wings ;)

Oops! I probably should have changed the colour to green since she's a Tinker... Oh well, we all make mistakes xD

Then I made another one for myself....


Yay! I tried both inner and outer glow this time. It looks like the fairy is illuminated! I like it!

Oh and just for fun, I made this:


I don't know why I made this... I was having fun with the Transparency effect I guess.... xD

It's just a stroke of pure randomness loooooooooool....



Speaking of random... One day, my friend and I were filming a music video (PHMV) and she kept falling asleep... loool 

So then another friend and I were having a Silly Sweets War! 

I kept the pictures because they were too funny! <3
App fell asleep. Again. Aww!
Showering Apricot With Love  
Hey look! App's awake again!


Love and Fireworks!
Colorful wings and Cupcakes! ^^
I used the Invisible one so I'm kind of...
well, INVISIBLE! (Look below Apricot)



Tee-hee! Well, we had fun....

I think my Silly Sweet supply was noticeably smaller after that day ^^

Until next time... I will sign off with my usual:

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva