Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Farewell Pixie Hollow!

I know a lot of you are still longing for Pixie Hollow to take back their closure and say everything will resume to normal soon.

I know I am too.

In fact, I went to sleep last night hoping that Pixie Hollow's ending was all a dream. It wasn't...

I know all of you are still upset. So am I... But I've accepted that it will have ended eventually anyways; all good things must come to an end right?

Hey, I'm wishing PH wouldn't end and I'd miss it just as much as the next fairy but, I'm going to accept it. Perhaps someday, Disney will realize what a huge mistake they've made and bring it back. A fairy can dream right?

Although the end of PH's legacy is drawing near, I'm so happy that they brought back the Ice Palace, Mermaid Grotto and all those places. Therefore, instead of mourning them right away, I will seize the opportunity and make the most of it. I'm still going to post. I'm still going to post about events, quests, and of course, fashion! (My favorite!)

Perhaps before Pixie Hollow has officially ended, Disney will realized that it's not such a good idea and keep it running. But until they have decided that it will indeed end. However, I want this to be the best month anyone in PH has ever had.

Make the most of your time!

Don't mourn it until the final breath of PH. Enjoy it when you can! (Oh but saving PH is just as important ;)
I'm definitely not going to end this blog.

This will NOT be my final post.

I will still post pictures of... my PH life.

And even after, I shall post pictures of the memories I've had with my friends.

I'm sure of it.
That is my will.

I promise.

~ Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva