Monday, August 26, 2013

The Mermaid Grotto

The second place that usually is locked but has now been unlocked is the Mermaid Grotto. In this magical place, you can see where the mermaids play. If you gather three fairies and press the Sing button at the same time, you'll see the three mermaids there!

Of course, there are also the gifts you'll find scattered all around - mermaid furniture and one funny lobster costume :)

The Entrance to the Mermaid Grotto is in Palm Tree Cove beside Schelly's. It's pretty big so it's not hard to miss ;)

Entrance to Mermaid Grotto
It's a pretty seashell and seaweed covered statue that says Mermaid Grotto.

Click on that and you'll be on your way!

Mermaid Grotto

Inside the Grotto!
On the right, there are pictures of what the Grotto looks like on the inside... ------------------------------------------------------->

It really is this huge tavern covered with huge stalactites and stalagmites. In the background, there's something sparkly with a mermaid sitting on a seashell.

Actually, if you look closely, the mermaid sitting on the seashell is the exact same as one of the Member backgrounds.

Mermaid Background
See?


If you look at the mermaid I circled, isn't that the exact same as the one in the Grotto?

Well, the Grotto is blurrier but...

Cool! :D

That would be interesting. I guess the background is modeled from the Grotto anyways.. xD

Anyways... In every place, there are presents and in every present is a new furniture or clothing item!

The Grotto is no exception.

Pieces are hidden in little gift boxes scattered around the Grotto.


See?

They're just in the boxes :D


Yay :D

(I think I missed one of them. I'm not sure, but I might have xD)

 Also, in the Mermaid Grotto, if you gather three pixies and use the Sing emote at the same time, you will see one of three mermaids! Great!

I brought on two of my other fairies to help Echo along with the singing.
We saw 2 of the 3 mermaids!

Sadly, I only got pictures of one since the other was just too fast...


Is it just me?
 You can kind of see my other fairy's dress in the picture...

That's my fairy Octavia! :D

There's the mermaid that looks like Sil!

Is it just me or could that mermaid be Silvermist's mermaid twin sister!

Maybe they were born of the same laugh... or whatever mermaids call laughs.

Echo certainly had a ton of fun in the Mermaid Grotto... Before I forget, this is what the gifts look like!

 There may be more but I'm having trouble finding the pictures...

Oh well.


Lobster!
There was also some bunches...

Blue gems I believe.

Here's the fabulous lobster outfit you are given!

I think that lobster and Echo could be twins.

Don't you?

They would look exactly alike if I used a red silly sweet and dyed my hair.... LOL

Anyways, later!

Until next time, I will always:

Fly With You,

Minerva






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva