Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Post Office - New Fashions

I know this is a bit late but.......... New fashions at the Post Office!

New summery styles for us all to enjoy :P     

My fairy, Stella is happy to model the styles  :)

First up, the Frills and Flounce Collection.


Personally, I find the colour combinations a bit odd. I mean, the pink belt goes with the white dress and the blue belt goes with the pink dress... Is it just me?

I think it would look better like this:
And the pink dress with the pink belt and shoes... Hmm...

Anyways, next up is the Lapageria Dress. It's one of my favorites from the Fashion Boutique app :)

It's such a pretty dress :)

But I just don't like the shoes much xD
They look kind of odd in my opinion....

But it's still a really pretty dress; I just adore the top and skirt ;)

What do you think of the new fashions?
Do you like them? Do you dislike them?

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva