Thursday, August 29, 2013

Memories... ♥

With Pixie Hollow ending and everything, I think I'll share a few of my favorite Pixie Hollow memories and my own arrival day story (I do adore writing stories you see...)

My favorite time of year has to be the Great Winter Light-Up. Even though I like all the events, the Great Winter Light-Up was always my favorite. There's just something magical about the lovely lanterns hanging from the enormous evergreen. I remember emerging from Snowflake Sweep a few days after my arrival and staring at the beautiful lights for a while. It truly was breath-taking and I will miss that.

Silly Days is also an event I've always loved. Tink's comedy show always made me smile after seeing it (Even though I didn't get the badge, which was unfair...) Dressing up as mermaids was just so much fun! The Fairy Tale Theater looked absolutely amazing as an underwater paradise. It should stay like that forever ;)
Another one of my fondest moments was the time last year when Tink's show didn't go on for the opening day. She apparently had "stage fright" and didn't want to go on. Poor Tink... I suppose Vidia was no help either. Like I said, it happens to the best of us :P

My friends on PH must be the best part of my pixie life. They helped make my time on there wonderful. In actuality, that is the thing I will miss most. I'll still stay in contact with them as we are all Pixie Hollow Forum members and can PM but it just isn't the same... I suggest for you to find some way to stay in contact with your best friends - perhaps find another game you all play. My friend Kate said this and  I think it pretty much sums it up. She told me, "If Pixie Hollow comes back, I will have to start over. I can live without my clothes, house, and badges, but I can't live without my friends."

I completely agree.

Minerva's Arrival Tale: Laugh

A child sat on the windowsill, watching the snowflakes fall from the sky, one after the other. She seemed fairly amused by this and watched the little puffs of white drift downwards. The laugh waiting inside her did not come up; it was awaiting the right moment. It could sense that Christmas Eve was not the right time - the laugh had to wait a little while longer.

"Is that child all right?" An aunt whispered to her sister - the child's mother. 
"Yes," She replied, sighing. "She's perfectly fine. She has always been like this - always dreaming, very silent, and never laughing. I do not think we have even heard her laugh before." 
"Never laughed!? But that's impossible! Young children should be full of laughter and joy!" 
"Not this one.Our eldest child was full of joy but this one gives off a cold sort of aura."
"Yes... I sense it too."

It was December, 25th - Christmas Day. The child was brought along to a production of the Nutcracker. She was mesmerized by the sugary sweets, it was as if she was being pulled into the story and was becoming part of it. As the story unfolded on the stage, the child could only become more intrigued. Although she did not understand some of the concepts, she enjoyed it immensely. Once the gingerbread children appeared, she along with the other children in the audience laughed - it was a pure laugh, full of glee and the most cheerful her parents had ever seen the child. 

The laugh floated out and began its journey into Neverland. 

---

I'm not sure if I want to leave the story at that. Currently, my internet is being odd so this is the only thing I can do :P

Oh right! I was also asked by Marigold Sunjewel write the Mix & Match section on her blog so you'll see me there! 

Anyways:

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva