Monday, September 2, 2013

Response From Pixie Hollow!

I checked my email today and was surprised to find the response from Pixie Hollow Billing already waiting for me. I'm still awaiting the response from Disney Interactive.

Anyway, this is what they said:

Hello there,

The Walt Disney Company is committed to offering high-quality, entertaining play experiences in both online virtual worlds and mobile apps.  At this time, we are shifting our development focus towards other online and mobile play experiences.

We deeply appreciate your loyal support and sincerely hope you take advantage of the free, full unlimited access to Pixie Hollow between now and September, 19, 2013 Please enjoy the special activities and shop collections to mark our final month.

For more answers and further information, we encourage you to visit our Pixie Hollow Closing FAQs here:

http://blog.pixiehollow.go.com/blog/help

Thank you again for your great enthusiasm and loyalty to Pixie Hollow!

Joseph
Pixie Hollow Billing

---------------------

Yeah thanks. Real helpful Joseph.

It seems that they are committed to being as mysterious about this closing as possible. Really, Pixie Hollow? Really? -.-

This was probably the most unhelpful response I've ever received from Pixie Hollow Services. Usually they are pretty open to ideas and are pretty fun to chat with. I guess they don't want Pixie Hollow to stay open. But I am not going to allow that, for I am a Pixie Salvation Solider.

Disney, if you really are as "committed to offering high-quality, entertaining play experience both in online virtual worlds and mobile apps" as you said you are, why would you be closing down three of your largest virtual worlds and role-play games? Why would you shut down most of the games; the games that have been loved by so many for so long? Most of all, why leave Club Penguin open? No offence, but I've tried it. I got bored within hours.

If you really are "shifting your development focus towards other online and mobile play experiences", why do you have to close Pixie Hollow, Toontown, and POTC? Does it really have to close just so you can develop new online worlds and apps? I'm sure there's more to the truth than they are telling us... Why must they hide it? I'm sure pixies wouldn't mind only getting new fashions at Queen's Boutique and the PPO every two weeks or every month. They change too much for anyone to save up diamonds anyways... If it means keeping our beloved Hollow, I'm sure us pixies would do anything!

It seems to me that people responding to the emails are just giving us automatic responses. Copy and paste. Send. Done. They just don't want to answer your questions. But we will not prevail! This will not be the last time they hear from me.

We must keep sending them our concerns and our letters so Pixie Hollow could potentially remain open! In the meantime, signing the petition several times wouldn't help ;)

Fight on Pixie Salvation Soldiers! <3


Fly With You,

Minerva

4 comments:

  1. How can I get the soldier outfit? Tailoring? Store? What is each piece called? I REALLY WANT IT! Please answer back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the soldier outfit?

      It's very simple really... Nothing is tailored; everything is from a store or Vidia's.

      Top: Stylish Buckle Vest from Pixie Post Office; under the Mainland Collections (I think it's called the Cute & Cozy collection, correct me if I am wrong...) dyed Raven Black and colour of your choice

      Pants: I used the Rapid Racer Knickers (found at Zephyr's Zoom Room) in Raven Black

      Helmet: I used the Cute & Cozy cap in Raven Black but I know Marigold and Melanie used the helmet you can get from Marina on one of her quests (I believe it is the first, sorry I can't remember the name...)

      Wand: Wooden Wand dyed Raven Black and a colour of your choice. Received from Vidia's Daily Spin or purchased at Bella's Baubles (I think that's the right shop...)

      Shoes: I used Knee Boots dyed Raven Black from the Pixie Post office, collection but I know that Marigold used Funky Lace-Up Boots from the same collection as the top and Melanie used the Pumpkin Boots from one of the PPO collection (called the Pumpkin collection, I believe?)

      As long as you follow something along those lines, you should be okay ;)

      Hope this helps!

      ~ Minerva

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva