Friday, September 6, 2013

Mix & Match ~ Summit Style

So as you all may know by now, I'm a guest author on Marigold's blog, Marigold's Pixie Hollow Musings. Visit her blog here.

I am now going to handle the Mix & Match section of her blog. I'm pretty excited to do it but I haven't been getting around to it... I think I'm too lazy :P (That means I really have to do it!)

I have about ten drafts saved at this moment but here, my dear readers, I will post a sneak preview before I post the actual.. um, post on Marigold's blog ;)

What can I say? My readers deserve special treatment :P

All two of them. (Well maybe more than two.. But I really have no idea)

So here's Sneak Preview number 1!

-----

Fly with you! It's my first official post as the author of Mix & Match! Wow... This is incredible! :D

Even though I'm a water-talent pixie, I still love fashion and believe that it's some sort of magic itself. Pair together a top, skirt, shoes, and add some cute accessories and viola! It's amazing isn't it? Simple parts that don't look great on their own still have the potential to be gorgeous! Magic. 

Since all the shops have so many outfits now, I'll be tackling one shop at a time and featuring a few outfits from each (It's too difficult for me to only choose one) Later on, I'll begin to challenge myself and mix pieces from different shops! Today's featured shop is Summit Style and I have two mix & match outfits to be shown :D

-----

The post will be coming soon! (Hopefully)
So stay tuned! ;)

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva