Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Fairies ~ Minerva

With the Pixie Apocalypse closing of PH coming soon, I'd like to take some time to remember my fairies. All of them. Yes, I don't think this was something I advertised publicly, but I have tons of fairies. I'm obsessed with creating them, what can I say? So, I'll start with my main account - the one with the D-Name, AthenaGrace.

Minerva was first created on December, 27th, a few days after Christmas, during winter break. She had tried on many different talents and was getting exasperated until she reached a shiny blue orb that only shimmered more as she touched it. She knew at once this was hers. However, she is still finding her true self.

She was my only fairy for the longest time, but then I began to get bored and created several more... You will meet them in the future :)

This is what she currently looks like:





















Well, her outfit and hair might be a little different.

Before PH declared the end, she had become a Member only a month before, but it had ended before August 20th.

Minerva spent July 2013 as a Member and she was so excited by all the things that were suddenly open to her. She sped through all the quests and was able to complete them all in a month, while badge-collecting, managing to reach her 100th badge.

Even though I have many other fairies, for some reason, Minerva was never neglected for anyone else. (Although, I have to say, I neglected everyone but her) She was a non-member most of her pixie life, but has managed to make many great friends of which she set up a method of contact with.

During her time as a Member, she accomplished many things, including, purchasing her first Queen gown and most importantly, earning two new fairies on her account, something she had desired for a long time. More on that later - perhaps I will post the secret to three fairies, something that can still be used. 

If she was asked to choose her favorite activity in the Hollow, it would be shopping or anything fashion related. Minerva is my inner fashionista and I am pleased she was able to unleash it. She loves heading the hair salon and asking Schelly for a new look, however, it's her friends she will miss the most.

Minerva is my inner fairy as well as goddess. I'm sure I have explained too often that I chose her name as a tribute to Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom and strategy. It also explains her D-name, AthenaGrace as Minerva is Athena's Roman counterpart.

Before all of our fairies flap off, I'd like to do a proper introduction and farewell to all of them. Please fly over to Minerva's Pixie Page here to help me say goodbye to her.

If you would like me to say a farewell to your fairies as well, feel free to post their Pixie Page below. Minerva will be over there in a snap to say a rather tearful goodbye.

Fly With You,

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. My pixie page is http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-hollow/pixie-pages/#/7399TwistyPineDale. (sunrise)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minerva flew by to say hi! She really like Sunrise's stylish Tinkerbell outfit ;)

      Since it was her first time meeting your fairy,she had a lot of fun!

      ~ Minerva

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva