Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mind-blown

Wow. Just wow...

The petition has reached 5000 signatures and I, on behalf of everyone, would like to thank the pixies who signed by numbers to reach our goal. We reached it. So why am I not celebrating? It's simple really: it has been raised by another 1000 signatures. For some reason, the petition's goal is now 6000 signatures. I'm baffled. What? What happened?

Hmm...

I guess they want more signatures. I don't know.

On the other hand, I was able to meet up with Marigold for a bit today. It was my first time meeting another blogger and wow. We had a nice chat in the midst of all the havoc at Havendish Square :P

Boy, it was crowded! A fairy could hardly flap a wing's distance without bumping into someone else and that didn't do my computer any good.



She didn't see me at first :P

I had a great time talking to her even though the pixies in Havendish were... loud.

On another hand, I heard that my GIF was much appreciated :P
Here's a new one to remember our beloved Pixie Hollow.
Actually, I got the inspiration from someone on PHF. I wanted to make one similar to it ;)
The fairies on the final slide are a few of mine. They're all my fairies and I wanted to remember them in some way :) 

I really am going to miss Pixie Hollow when its over. As the end draws nearer, the doubts grow stronger. So I'll spend the last hours preparing for the worst. Almost two years now. Two years since I was just a new pixie. It's saddening to think I'll never receive my two years badge. I suspect no other game will hold my attention for as long as PH so... I'm determined to keep my blog alive, however. So you'll still see me around - maybe on some other game. We'll see.

I have two years worth of friends, badges, and everything I've worked for. This may be farewell. But until then, I'd like to say -

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Your GIF is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I'm sorry we never got any chance to meet up, I would have really liked that... I'm planning on keeping my blog, hope you do too. I've been taking tons of screenshots, of my house, friends, pet, etc. I'm still a Pixie Salvation Soldier, and I'll keep fighting to the very end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was planning to organize a meet-up today if you would like to come ;)
      I'm definitely keeping my blog - it's my last link to Pixie Hollow. Well, that and my many, many pictures of Minerva :P
      (If you want to meet up, I'll post about it soon. At least, I will if I can actually get on)

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva