Sunday, September 1, 2013

Favorite Pixie Hollow Memories ~ Sweet Pea

This is a little late but, they actually did post on the Never News again!


Fly with you, pixies! With Pixie Hollow closing on September, 19, we Never Council members wanted to take a step back in time and share our favorite moments from Pixie Hollow's past. I'll go first! 

My favorite Pixie Hollow memory would have to be all the flitterific events. I've always loved Silly Days the best. It's been so fun watching it evolve over the years! It started out as just a treasure chest full of Silly Glasses on the shore of Palm Tree Cove, and somehow became all about mermaids! I've loved watching everyone flying around in mermaid tails, pretending to be "merfairies." Thank you for all of the Fairy celebrations!

Oh, and be sure to look in your Leaf Journals in the Honors section - everyone has earned the Never Unicorn Star badge!

Happy flapping,

Sweet Pea
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like even the Never Council is going to miss Pixie Hollow...

Just out of curiosity, I opened my Leaf Journal and flipped to the Badges page. It was a surprise to see that there, in the Honors section, just as Sweet Pea had promised, there was a brand-new shiny badge!

The Never Unicorn Star badge!

I'm not quite sure what this badge was for but oh well!

Hmm... Oh well, it's a free badge after all!

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva