Sunday, September 8, 2013

Remember the Hollow ♥

If Pixie Hollow really does end, we have 11 days left. 11. Only 11. I for one, am taking screenshots like crazy, photographing every aspect of my Hollow life. Every gift, every meadow, every one of my best friends - all go into my folder titled 'Last Month of PH'. Although, if we really do get through to Disney, who seems to be avoiding us like the flu, we could save it! That really would be amazing, wouldn't it? At this point, it really does seem more fervent than it did when it was at the 20 day point. 20 days was a long time - long enough to make a change, long enough to keep Pixie Hollow. 10 days? Not so much.

If Pixie Hollow does end, I will not end this blog. I will continue it. The only difference will be that my posts will mainly be about Pixie Hollow based graphics instead of actual PH news, and sharing my Pixie Hollow memories with you - my readers.

And I will begin today.

There really isn't too much news to share; the Never News is full of the Famous Fairies' memories and nothing really changes. I don't want to abandon my blog, which will soon become the last piece of PH I have.

I think I'll begin by adding another chapter to my Arrival Day story.

Minerva's Arrival Day Tale: Travel

The moment the laugh drifted off towards the sky, it felt something was off. Something was different and the laugh intended to know why. It bobbed eastbound, allowing the breeze to carry it towards its destination.Flakes of soft white descended from the graying sky as the wind carried the laugh towards a small, brightly lit town. The tall evergreen tree in the center lit up the town square with glistening silver tinsel, shiny glass balls, and small lights concealed in within the tree. Presents lay underneath it, causing the laugh to wonder what kind of holiday it was. 

Somehow, the laugh knew something wrong was hidden under the cheery exterior of the town. It carefully made it's way to one of the houses, where it knew a child was sitting. The laugh passed through the closed door as if it were nothing and flew over to the child. It detected something wrong almost instantly - the child had yet to give birth to a laugh. 

Instant sympathy. The laugh remembered the Clumsy that had given birth to it - stony and rather emotionless. It carefully left the room, making sure to brush the child's cheek before it left. The last thing it heard was a laugh bubbling from the child's lips. The laugh turned around, in time to see another laugh floating up towards the sky. 

The laugh floated in the inky darkness as a single star appeared, followed by another. The laugh swiftly flew towards a star - it felt drawn to this star by a magnetic force beyond its control. The laugh had only the faintest idea of where it was headed - to the Second Star, to Neverland. 
---

Since I've continued it, I'll probably add on more chapters to describe Minerva's actual arrival. 

Do you like my story? Dislike it? Want to say hi? Leave me a comment below!

Until next time, I will always;

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva