Sunday, February 2, 2014

Indecive Thinking

Let me first say,
THANK YOU! 

Thank you to everyone who applied for a position. You gave me the hardest time to decide.
It only helps my indecisiveness more.

No sarcasm intended...

Since everyone applied for the storyteller position, I will choose 2 new authors for the storyteller position. If anyone declines, an email will be sent out to the alternate and the position will be given then.

Just to clarify, I will not post the names on here, yet. I do not want to cause hard feelings between anyone. I spent a long time thinking about who would be the best fit for the positions. To be honest, everyone was a good writer and if you weren't chosen, no worries, it doesn't mean you don't have the potential to be a good writer, it just means that other people were a better fit. Every single story line was different and fresh, I enjoyed them all.

Actually, I didn't tell anyone this, but I've actually been secretly taking note of specific things in the stories. I'm a bit of a stickler for proper grammar and spelling so I've actually taken some of those things into account :)

Sorry if this is a little late, I was just having a hard time deciding.

If you are notified of the position, please reply saying whether or not you'd like to accept. If you have a specific email that you would like to use when posting, tell me otherwise, I will use the one you applied with.

The authors will have the opportunity to be a moderator on the Chat Box, since I am very lazy and rarely check the box. (Oops, shouldn't have said that)

That's it for now.

Fly With You,

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. I replied to your email, Minerva, please check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva