Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Fairy Friendship Festival!

So it's around that time of year again... Febuary is Friendship month! Before it's over, I wanted to give a quick nod to the Fairy Friendship Festival that usually occurred around this time (I forget the exact date).

At this time of year, the fluffiest heart fashions would arrive at the shops and fairies would send gifts to their friends to show their appreciation. I actually think the idea of the Post Office was genius, only fairies made it into a... not so great thing.

Members would have a heart headband from the Ballroom, and everyone would be in the festive, pre-Valentine's mood.

Dulcie would release her special Friendship Festival silly sweets... And everyone would be:


Showering fellow pixies with hearts.

I wish Pixie Hollow was still open.. I'd really love to meet all my readers, but there never was enough time.. Maybe on another game.. There's always next time ;)

I'll leave you with an edit I made for the Festival.. Remember that you, all my readers, will always be my FFFs (Fairy Friends Forever) :)


The fairies in the picture are me, and my sister, Stella. ;)

Fly With You,

Minerva

4 comments:

  1. Nice edit, Minerva! :)

    I was wondering, could we meet each other in..um....Fantage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably the only online game I play now.

      Delete
    2. Lol sure! Send me an email about the details ;)

      Delete
  2. Of course! I'll send it as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva