Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello, fellow Pixies!!

Hi, I'm Sapphire. Sapphire Rainymist, your average water talent. Nice to meet all of you! (Well, I don't really know if anyone reads this.)

I'm Minerva's second guest author, along with Jade.

So, now we all know that this blog is all about Pixie Hollow right? Well, I'm going to write about Pixie Hollow whenever I can! That's right. I love, not just like, Pixie Hollow!

Sad to say guys, something went wrong with my pics and they got deleted. So I'll just try my best to find something else to keep living those memories of PH.

I started PH in August 2010. I have three fairies, Sapphire Rainymist (That's me!), Holly Rosepetal and Autumn Cozyheart. I don't really remember much about my two other fairies, because I was always busy with Sapphire. ;)

Here is some info about Sapphire--

Favorite color: Royal Purple
Favorite food: Anything sweet!!
Favorite flower: Water lily
Favorite animal: Dolphin
Likes: Ice skating
Dislikes: Show-offs
-------------------------
Favorite meadow: Palm Tree Cove
Favorite badge: Fairy writer (Yes, I have tried writing.)
Favorite Shop: Queen's boutique
Favorite game: Pass the Popcorn, Snowy Lullaby, Animal Derby, Simone Says and Butterfly Painter
Favorite event: Silly Days
---------------------------
Pet: Hummingbird (The dark blue one)
Pet's name: Merryspring
Mentor: Silvermist
Member or non-member: Member, but I HAVE experienced being a non-member.
Troop: Troop Otter
Age: A third-year fairy
---------------------------

By the way, this is what I look like.




Is my edit okay? I just started editing, so I'm not the expert.




Well, that's it! Bye for now! :)



4 comments:

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva