Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ahh...


     Hey Fairies! It’s Jade. I want to ask you guys something.  What did you do?  Not the fairies, but you clumsies out there.  What did you do after PH’s demise?  At first, I had followed a PH resurrection website, but once the website shut down, I just went kind of blank…  In late January, while I was giving Jade VanillaFlash a late Birthday wish (Her arrival day is January 4th) I discovered a website that is recreating ToonTown! I understand some of you might not care, but this ToonTown recreation has already launched an alpha world and are letting people play! (You need a special key though) These people do contests (though I have not yet seen one) that release keys so people can play.
 
     I think I will play ToonTown when it reopens.  Anyway, I left Club penguin a few years ago, and I didn’t want to come back (though I like CP) I watched people play Animal jam, Fantage, etc. I had lost my Build-a-bear account a year or so ago, and I didn’t want to do a new one.  I looked for website after website, but I found nothing. Nada. I only have Poptropica, add me at Bomb1109. Yes, Bomb1109.  I guess that's it.  I have ToonTown in mind, but until then, I think I might take a break from playing online games. Maybe I’ll rejoin Build-a-Bear.
 
I’m at a loss.
 
See ‘ya ‘round the waterfall,
 
Jade

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jade, I feel the same way. But I don't play Toontown, though. So I don't really know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I don't do gaming anymore.. I think I'm scared that it would.. shut down again? I don't really know. But I do check around my accounts from time to time.. I'll be sure to add you on Poptropica :)

    I'm just taking a break for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minerva, I don't think any other game like Fantage, Poptropica, Worlize and maybe....CLUB PENGUIN will shut down because they are doing so well.

      Delete
    2. I don't really know, to be honest. Personally, I don't like Club Penguin that much, but I don't know.

      Delete
  3. Hey Minerva, what is your poptropica username?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva