Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello! :-)


Hey-Ho!

     My name is Jade, and I am Minerva’s new guest story writer! J  This post will just be introductory, I don’t have too much of an idea what to write… I’m sure I’ll figure it out. Since I can’t do pictures, I’ll just tell you about myself.

     I joined PH in January 2009, when the old PH was still here, and had created 3 fairies: Jade VanillaFlash, Lynn, and Vanessa.  I loved exploring the new PH magic, and was perfectly happy without a membership. I hadn’t actually become a member until the closing.

     I mainly used Jade VanillaFlash, as she was my first created and I had used her for 3 months before creating Lynn, and 4 days after, Vanessa. I had created a tinker fairy, but I deleted her, and I don’t even remember her name.  Well, that's all.

Sorry about the small picture, I’m new to this. This picture was taken on September 18, a day before the closing (I can't believe it took me that long...)


See ya ‘round the waterfall,

Jade

1 comment:

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva