Saturday, March 29, 2014

Who's a salvation solider?

Alright, Minerva is probably going to relocate this blog (I don't have a wordpress...uh oh!) So I'll give this to you.
 
Who is a salvation solider?

Sapphire Rainymist

Marigold Sunjewel

Minerva (Grace)

Jade Vanillaflash (4 years)

Diane

Elva Aspenpetal

Crystal Watershimmer

Sarah Diamondswirls

Rose

Charlotte Winterflight

Julie/surushitattu

Ella

Heron Neversong (probably)

Mealinie Winterglimmer

Crystal Airshine

Vanessa

Melissa

Sunrise Starbeam

Sunshine Starbeam

Honey Rosepetal

Ivy

Sassafras Rosejewel

Moonsong

Bethany

Scarlet Rainswirls

Laurel Glitterstream

Sprinkles

Winterlily

Mistsong

Melody Moonflame.
 

Comment if you are not on this list, or want me to add someone.
EDIT: Thanks so much! :-) Would you mind adding how long some of these peeps have played PH?

See ya' 'round the waterfall,
Jade

15 comments:

  1. Sapphire, Minerva, could you add this list to your other blogs? We need Disney to see our ahem... ARMY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jade, I didn't get this post. Please explain.
    By the way, nice to meet you ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to see all the pixies who want to save the hollow. I want to gather as many people as possible so I can send it to Disney. :-)

      Delete
  3. I will make sure to add it somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jade, Minerva. I'm going put this on my blog soon, and maybe email Disney so they'll know that we HAVEN'T GIVEN UP just yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is Ella and Charlotte Winterflight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some other peeps on Marigold's blog who want to save PH. :-)

      Delete
  6. Excuse me? I'm not on the list? *crosses arms and sits down, offended*
    You must add Sunrise and Sunshine Starbeam, as well as Honey Rosepetal right away.

    Also, do you know where Vanessa is???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunrise, can I ask you what Vanessa looks like? (Because I think I've seen a Vanessa...)

      Delete
  7. Minerva, please add Ivy, Sassafras RoseJewel, MoonSong, Bethany and Scarlet Rainswirls to this list. I will soon add this list to my blog, too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why isn't someone replying to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found a few more fairies...Laurel Glitterstream, Sprinkles, Winterlily, Mistsong and Melody Moonflame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add them- jenny Lotusbell, Jenny Beautymoon, Ruby Moonflame, Aaron Chillyspark,
    Silklily, Peachlashes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva