Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fairy Fashionistas - Classics ♥

Memories time! Nowadays, all of my posts will mainly be about Pixie Hollow memories. All my screenshots I've collected over the years will finally be revealed ;)

One thing I found with the closing of PH was that fashionable fairies were EVERYWHERE! All I needed to do was fly around and look. I'm glad former non-members had the chance to unleash their fashionista potential :) If only they could do that without having PH end. 

So many pixies were flying about in black and white colors that I had to dedicate an entire post to them! I guess it's just a major trend. After all, classic colors are never 'out'. ;) I saw pixies flying around in the Hollow with gorgeous outfits on - I just knew I had to feature some of them!

 Pearl
Water-talent Pearl was one of the many fashionable pixies I saw dressed entirely in black and white. Her outfit is very wintery and ready for the warmer weather. I love her cute cap and her pants and boots were an obvious choice, being a winter-style outfit. Pearl's hair is also gorgeous and the white-blonde curls and dark eyes go with the whole 'black and white' theme. The belt is super cute and ties everything together, although I would have preferred a simple,thin belt to match the white stripe on her cap. One thing I'm not sure I especially liked was the scarf. I understand that it being a winter outfit, the scarf would be cardinal, but I think that dying the scarf white would provide a more balanced look. Plus, you'd actually be able to tell there is a scarf. Other than that, Pearl is definitely a winter-styles expert! 

Julie
This fashionable light-talent caught my eye with her gorgeous outfit. Julie was definitely stylishly dressed. The dress flowed together effortlessly and looks a bit like something you'd buy off a mannequin. The plaid wrap top goes well with the simple black skirt. The boots were a good choice since the skirt is so short, but it doesn't really fit with the whole outfit. I would have preferred a more modern boot choice since the outfit itself is less classic and more modern. I've never been too fond of the butterfly headpiece but I understand why she chose it since it too, is black and white. Her accessories are nice, simple enough to tie this outfit together. I wouldn't have added a necklace though, since the neckline is so high. Julie's hair is super cute, shaggy, and just casual enough for the outfit. I might have dyed it a darker shade to add contrast to her headpiece but besides that, Julie looks ready for the runway! 

Alexa
I love outfits that play with design and Alexa, another water-talent, definitely caught my eye. Her outfit may look simple at first, but it actually has a lot going on! I love her cap, it's very cute and ties the outfit together nicely. The Tankini skirt matches the outfit nicely and her choice of shoe makes her legs look extra long. Love it! One thing I'm not so sure about is the top and scarf. Since they are both stripy, they sort of clash. I can barely tell the shirt from the scarf. Maybe that was the intention: it does look a bit like a halter top... Her blonde hair complements her tan skin and the highlights give the outfit a pop of colour. The skirt doesn't look too practical for the winter weather, but since her outfit seems to be a mixture of winter and summer, maybe it's autumn and she wants to wear it once more before it's too cold... Alexa is looking good! 


Holly
Animal-talent Holly has a simple outfit. Without the accessories, it may even be too simple. Just one big block of black. Personally, I think even one big block of black can look cute. The top and the skirt look great together and just flow to make one pretty, black dress. The boots were a good choice since the skirt was so short, and they fit snugly around her legs: chic and modern. The tie and accent on her hat add a burst of light to this otherwise-dark outfit. I like how the white is a mere accent. It looks nice and ties the outfit together (no pun intended) nicely. Holly looks like a business women with her fancy hat and tie!  

Alexa Bubblesparkle

Water-talent Alexa looks pretty awesome. I love the use of the beanie hat (which is always been a personal favorite of mine) and the Morpho butterfly top (another favorite of mine) Perhaps it would have look more tied together with a chic black and white belt, but I love the outfit as a whole. I've seen this look a lot but the choice of skirt is different and fresh. It gives the outfit more dimension as apart from the simple and overused Tankini skirt. I adore the sneakers; I think it looks very edgy and goes great with the short skirt. The only thing that Alexa could do without is the bracelet. I think it looks too chunky compared to the thin lines in the outfit..
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Do you have a favorite? Leave me a comment - I'd love to know :)
 
Fly With You,
 
Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva