Thursday, March 13, 2014

Updates for FWYM

If you haven't guessed already, FWYM stands for Fly With You, Minerva.

I'm going to be updating my blog in the next few weeks. I plan to add a Facebook page, and perhaps a link to an Ask.FM page. I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate it, and I might even put these updates on my secondary blog, but it will come together... eventually.

I've already created the Facebook page, click here to see it. :)

I've also been doing a lot of art, so I might even want to share some of that with everyone, on a new page I'll call, 'Art Gallery'.

I've been experimenting with Camtasia Studio 8 (for videos) and Paint Tool SAI (for editing images) so some of the results I've completed will be displayed on my new page.

Sapphire and Jade: If you have any art you want to share, I'll devote a section on the page to you.

I've always loved anime, so here's a look at what you might find on that page:

It's my first attempt using Paint Tool SAI and I'm pleased with it so far. By the way, I didn't draw the line-art, I just colored in the piece.

Also, I'll have a page about Sapphire and Jade, my guest authors. It's under construction at the moment, but will be up as soon as I stop procrastinating...

Eventually, I'll begin to work more on my secondary blog, or maybe even move this one to Wordpress. It's a little more straight-forward to use, and everyone else seems to be using Wordpress anyways..

Maybe.

Until next time,

Fly With You,

Minerva

6 comments:

  1. Nah, I don't want an art page. I stink at anything involving art unless its writing. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks great, Minerva! :-D
    I can't wait to see more of your artwork :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minerva, I guess I have some artwork to share. Should I send them to you by email?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva