Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm back!!

Whew, guys, when was the last time I posted? Um... I don't remember. Anyway, I'm back, after almost a month of exams.

My schedule right now is pretty busy. I have my blog, I'm guest authoring this blog, Crystal Watershimmer's blog and Sarah Diamondswirls' blog. Plus, I also have a blog about Fantage, but I don't go there as much. Now, where was I?

Let me just tell you guys a story, a story about how I encountered Pixie Hollow.

======================

Rewind back to 2010....

   I was a loner at school. yes, I do have friends, two, to be exact, but often my two friends go out
with each other rather than me. I hid this problem until my parents finally noticed this. They thought
that maybe I could find a friend in an online, virtual game, so they kept of finding games for me. (I vaguely remember my parents showing me if I wanted to play Fantage, but at that time, I said no.) Then they showed me Pixie Hollow. I fell in love with it (Literally). They made me an account. When I had to pick my fairy's talent, I originally planned on being an animal talent, but I accidentally clicked the water ball instead. But I was fine with that,. Anyway, a few days later, I realized that I liked being a water talent better. I named her Sapphire Rainymist. At first, I wasn't bugged about being a non-member; at least I could chat and make friends. But my parents gave me membership soon after. A few weeks later, one of my friends decided to make a Pixie Hollow account too. She was also a water talent named Primrose Cloudsplash. So, this begins my PH life.

======================

Well, that's it. How did you find it? Is it okay? Is it bad?

I'm not really sure if I should post the continuation. Should I post it? Or not? (Wow, I'm so doubtful right now)

Leave me a comment on your answer on the two questions. :)

By your fellow fairy,

<3 Sapphire Rainymist <3

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sapphire,
    I'm sending you hugs right now ♥ {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
    Your story is so touching. I hope you will post the continuation! You shouldn't doubt yourself so much. You are a wonderful writer who is kind, relatable, and talented. When you show your confidence, readers can't help but admire you ♥


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sapphire, I'm so happy that you found friends with PH ♥
    I hope you'll keep telling use your story, because you really are a fantastic writer ;)

    I suppose all of us learned some way that faith, trust, and pixie dust, are the way to go ;)

    Pixie hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, Minerva and Marigold. Don't worry-- I'm working on the continuation already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva