Friday, July 5, 2013

New Fashions of July 2013

This is a bit late but there are new fashions these shops:

- Summit Style
- Gale's Outfitters
- Bella's Baubles
- Queen's Boutique

Summit Style
The styles this summer are very laid back and outdoorsy. No more short dresses! Shorts and pants are in style which is good because I'm a pants and shorts kind of pixie :)




Gale's Outfitters
 Gale usually carries more relaxed, classic styles so everyone was surprised with what she came up with this time.. I'm quite pleased with it myself. The dresses are just gorgeous! 

Bella's Baubles
Bella Rose does not disappoint. Although some items were available last year, at least people who couldn't get the items last year can now!  

Queen's Boutique
I'm quite content with the other fashions. The Queen's Boutique? Not so much. The new gown is pretty, but it looks almost exactly like Fanciful Feathers gown from last Halloween. I love the gloves on the dress though. The chocolate brown color is gorgeous..

Pixie Post Office
I know, I know, these fashions aren't exactly 'new' but I haven't posted about them yet. I actually like them this time, only the shoes of the Sweet Pea collection don't match and the Pixie Diamonds skirt is a little too short.. The whole idea doesn't make too much sense; you are paying Diamonds for a dress with Diamonds...

Do you like July's fashions? Comment your thoughts below!

Fly With You,

Minerva 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva