Friday, July 5, 2013

July Fashion Spotlight - A Bit of Advice from Minnie :)

Yeah, my new nickname is Minnie xD

It actually varies.. Here are some of them:

- Minnie
- Min
- Minnie Mouse

That was so off topic..

Anyway, the July fashion spotlight is nearing!

On July 9th (In two days) Marina will be coming to Top 10 Servers in I-Forget-Which-Meadow to look for fashionable fairies! The theme will be Disney characters! Good luck everyone!

This time, I will be one of those fairies vying for the Spotlight! It's my one chance.. Go Minerva! xD

I've actually seen the crowd at 3 different Spotlights so I kind of know what to expect. I'll try to be there taking pictures for my blog!

Tips From Minnie:

* Be original! Marina wants to see beautiful but different outfits! Don't choose to be a character everyone will choose! There's less of a chance that Marina will pick you because they want more of a variety between characters (Although, if you have a good enough costume, you have a shot of winning ;D )

* Do not pick a character nobody knows lol (I know this sort of contradicts my first point..)
I'm quite sure Marina knows all Disney characters, but if you pick something nobody knows who it is, then don't pick it! Be original and different, but stick with something most people would know.

* Be sure to follow all the rules! You will not get picked if you do not use anything from this month's collections! I have to admit, this month is easier than last month because they have the party dresses at Gale's - easier if you want to be a Queen or Princess...

* Try to stay close to Marina... Don't use any Skin-changing Silly Sweets.. I know some people have used Growing or Firework Silly Sweets to stand out.. I think you should just try to stay close to her :)

* Make yourself look like the character so that it's obvious :)

* Get ready earlier! Put your outfit together the night before because I can assure you that the shops will be PACKED the day of the Spotlight. That's what I'm doing... Just change your hair that day. That way, you wouldn't be too pushed into extreme lag... Ugh -.-

I think I'll put my own outfit up before the Spotlight for some inspiration... However, please DO NOT copy me or anyone's ideas!

If you are stuck on which character to pick, think of a few you'd like to use! It would be great to have a choice if one option does not work out..

I hope this helped!

Fly With You,

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's really interesting, but I can't be in any spotlights.... Not a member. But I LOVE your blog! It's amazing!

    If you ever have time, would you like to come check mine out? I don't think it's as good, but.... if you do, it's sunrisespixiehollow.wordpress.com . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really too bad you can't be in any Fashion Spotlights. But I usually go to check out the outfits (I'm a fashionista myself) Since this is probably the one month of my life I'll be a member, I decided to take a chance ;)

    And I'm glad I finally have a fan lol!

    I did go and check yours out ;)
    And if I remember correctly, I saw it a long time ago before I had my own blog xD

    I checked your blog out... Coolio :)I left a comment there ;)

    ~ Minerva

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva