Thursday, July 18, 2013

July Fashion Spotlight and Other News ;)

It's the moment you've all been waiting for (Well, at least, the moment I've been waiting for)

Fashion Spotlight winners! :O

Hey Fairy fashionistas! Thank you for flying out last week to show your Disney spirit and fashion creativity! Here are out 20 featured Fairies for the July Fashion Spotlight:

 There were SO many more amazing outfits, so I'll be back next Tuesday with 20 more winners!! Thanks again to everyone and I hope you had fun dressing up.

See ya 'round the waterfall,

Marina

For the real post, click here.

Well, I didn't win... But I'm hoping for Tuesday!

* fingers crossed *

As I promised, here was my entry...

I was Megara from Hercules! Am I not brilliant? (I'm kidding, I know there were a ton that were better than me)

On the other hand, new gown at Queen's Boutique..

Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh... I love it! It's gorgeous and the perfect Sari :) :)

So why have I not purchased it? I'm saving... But since my birthday is coming up, I might buy it as a gift to myself (I know, how conceited is that?)

Here are the pieces up close:



New (ish) stuff at Pixie Post Office...


     Thoughts?

     I just adore the Chic Sari gown...

     It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the bold colours.
  
     Queen's gowns have notoriously bad shoes but I love these Sari sandals!

     Plus there are earrings for the very good price of 60 DIAMONDS!!! *squeal*

    For the Post Office, I love love love the Sycamore dress but the Pineapple dress just makes me laugh.

    The shoes are adorable and the top is cute.

     But the headpiece... Hahahahahaha!

     It's super cute and super hilarious!

     I finally bought the Chic Sari dress (Hey, it was a good deal) and now I can't find anything that matches!! Arrrgggg...

    But.. What a bargain ^.^
 
    I am so glad it wasn't released when all dresses were 100 Diamonds or more..  Phew! 60 Diamonds is a VERY good deal :)  I really like that dress and am now proudly wearing it in the Hollow ;)

Fly With You,

                                                                    Minerva

2 comments:

  1. I also wrote about the spotlight! Want to see it? It wasn't as good as yours, but...

    Anyway, the dress is really pretty. Not exactly my style, but on you it looks great!

    I didn't see the new PPO styles, because as I'm not a member I don't see the point, but I like the look of the Posh Pineapple collection, minus the headpiece. I dunno, it's too big for me....

    Anyway, great post! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see it.. Great job! (On the side note, I totally agree about last month's spotlight winners being better! No offence to anyone who won though; they also did a pretty good job)

      I adore the Sycamore dress... It reminds me of a medieval style in some way. I think it's the top :P

      I always like to admire the PPO styles. (I need to post about them anyways xD)

      The Pineapple headpiece just makes me laugh. It looks like an overgrown piece of moss flew off a tree and landed on my head.. lool

      ~ Minerva

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva