Friday, July 5, 2013

My First 3D Edits

Well, I've never been that into graphics and such, but I once saw a video on how to create a 3D fairy and I really wanted to try it out. My first first edits were a total failure so I was too embaressed to show them (plus, I might have deleted them...)

So let's call these my first SUCESSFUL 3D edits...

I attempted a 3D edit for one of my best friends in the Hollow, Cypress Prettygust.

Here it is...


I must say I was quite please with the outcome since my previous ones were so terrible.. I don't know why this one turned out better.

I ended up putting it into a Youtube video. I think I'll post my channel some other time..

But after that, my other good friend asked for an edit as well... And I obliged. I actually quite like this one too...

Here is the edit I made for my friend, Apricot Sweetpool.


I actually quite like how this turned out actually. I love the colours actually, they're so nice and bright :)

Thoughts about my edits? Suggestions to improve? Comment below!

Fly With You,

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. Nice 3D edits Minerva! I love them! I like the backgrounds and the way the fairy matches with the whole things :) nice work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I'm quite pleased on how they turned out (And so glad it didn't result in a complete failure!)

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva