Friday, January 3, 2014

Reincarnation ღ

Well, I did say so.

I did intend to keep that promise. So today is Minerva's second arrival day! Even without the Hollow, an arrival day isn't an arrival day without a celebration, is it? Today, I decided to recreate her on Pixie Hollow UK. Sorry for the delay..

So without further ado...

And here, is Minerva's European vacation home!

Personally, I loved all the outfit choices we could make. It was so amazing to see my fairy again. Here were some of my favorite combos...

A true fashionista at heart ღ

Lol.

Just some inspiration for your arrival day outfit...

Oh and one last thing, Australian Minerva VS UK Minerva:
Um? Is this normal?

Disney must have gotten wind of the fact that Minerva's Aussie home was in Hovering Ponds so they set her UK home there too...

o_o

Just something I noticed. (And yes, I used the same arrival outfit for both)

And in case you're wondering, no, they are not the same image. The address is different.

If anyone wants to pop by for a visit, click here

That's it for now!

Fly With You,

Minerva





2 comments:

  1. my dad knows someone who works for Disney and I got to know that Disney had a huge budget crisis- they had lost money. And, people were showing less interest in Disney Fairies.
    And, Disney had a meeting on November 4 , 2013 about this issue but it was a ‘private’ meeting.
    Pixie Hollow may open again, after the HUGE success of the latest Disney film- Frozen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is Jade's 5th birthday! :-D copy n paste this link to see Jade's European vacation home! http://www.disney.co.uk/disney-fairies/create-a-fairy-activity?address=93027FlutterbyForest

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva