Monday, January 13, 2014

@AllieFantage

Don't know if anybody's noticed some changes I made... Frankly, I don't know how many pixies check my Blogger profile. Well, if you did, you will notice that a. My old blog, Writing Magic is gone and b. A new blog has taken it's place.

The craziest part is that it isn't even for Pixie Hollow. It's for Fantage.

I guess I just really wanted to post again and decided that another blog would be the best. (I would NEVER take down this blog! :D)

Fly With You, Minerva is going to be quiet for a while as I will be devoting more time to @AllieFantage. Of course, I could never let my blog go into hibernation so I will still be posting every once in a while. However, if Pixie Hollow opens, uh, it's @AllieFantage that's going to be quiet. Very, very quiet.

Well, on a much happier note, I can't let there be no posts at all can I? So I'll be offering a few positions on my blog for guest authors! Yay!

Open Positions

Firstly, I'd like to have an author posting about PH memories so if you have lots of snapshots, please, do apply for the position. (Wow, this is sounding so official.. :P)

Next, someone who's good at stories will post stories every now and then. It doesn't matter what they post about as long as it's related to Pixie Hollow. If you're creative and love to write, consider this role.

Finally, I want a few pixies to moderate the Chat Box since I can't monitor it 24/7. They have to trustworthy and know when the line is crossed. (Sidenote: You also have to be a member of XAT. It doesn't let me make you a mod unless you are) If you're an author, you'll also be given a mod status if you wish. This isn't as important since authors also have the opportunity to be a mod and there aren't that many people on the chat box anyways.

If you're interested in any of the roles, please send me an email at minervagracefaerie@gmail.com with the headline, Application: Memories/Stories. (Select the one that applies for you)

I'd also like a sample of what one of your posts may look like. It doesn't really matter what you write, any longish drabble is acceptable as long as it's PH related. I just want good quality for my blog :)

I'll be taking pixies who want positions until the end of the month. New authors will have to give me their email for Blogger or Google so I can add them :) They will be announced next month unless I procrastinate which is likely..

Wow, I feel so official and buisnessy now. Hiring now!

Until next time,

Fly With You,

Minerva




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That'd be great Elva! Just send me an email about which position you want... And a sample please :)

      ~ Minerva ~

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva