Friday, December 20, 2013

XAT Chat

So recently I've decided to make a few changes on my blog. Some of you may have noticed that it looks a little different then usual...

It's Fly With You, Minerva, Christmas edition! While I was putting up the Chat Box yesterday, (a Christmas gift to my readers), I decided I might as well change the background and header to be more... festive. I think it looks all decked out for the holiday season.

I'm probably going to make a new background, header, and author picture every season so you all don't get tired of looking at the same thing all the time... Plus, I love editing so it's less of a chore and more of a recreational thing.

I will probably also change the chat background to fit the theme of the blog.
 I used the same image throughout because of my laziness.

I'm also thinking of creating a Facebook page for Minerva. I'll get to that as soon as I can figure it out..

Now, I put the XAT chat box back up yesterday... And now it's free for everyone to use! I have the orange icon thingy next to my name, to avoid confusion since I know that there are many fairies named Minerva, and that pixies will sometimes pretend to be me to scam or something...

That's all for now.
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!\

Fly With You,

Minerva


7 comments:

  1. Hey Minerva! The new XAT chat box is great!

    Jade
    (Btw, the recreation date of Jade is official! January 5th 2014)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you could post a link for New-Jade, I know that New-Minerva will flap over to visit. I'm going to recreate her in 5 days ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Minerva! You ARE an editing queen! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks Sarah! I really just edit for fun... :P

      Delete
  3. Hey! Inspired by ya, I also changed the look of my blog. Check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks very wintery! I notice that you also have a chat box now... ;)

      Delete
  4. Misinformation alert! Jade recreation date is Jan 4th, 2014. -_-

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva