Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ready, Set, SEARCH!

The Never Dove Egg Hunt is finally here! The rules are that there are 15 eggs hidden in Havendish Square and we have to find them! Sadly, I can't see any in the Ballroom...

Here's the latest from Sweet Pea...



Happy Never Dove Egg Hunt, pixies! The party has officially started in Havendish Square, where 15 eggs are hidden throughout the meadow (this includes the Tearoom, Fairy Coliseum, Fairy Tale Theater, and the Ballroom)! Members: Find all the eggs and then head over to Fawn's Hideout to go on her "Mystery Egg" quest. Someone's been having a little egg hunt of their own... if you help Fawn find out who, she'll reward you with the gorgeous egg purse in today's news image!

New fashions and home decor were released today (the special outfit I previewed last week will be released on April 11 for the Mermaid Party)! Which is your favorite new collection?

Happy flapping,

Sweet Pea

Oh how exciting! New fashions have already arrived at Summit Style and Bella's. I'll be sure to show them soon! :D I'm pretty sure the "egg purse" they are referring to is the purple egg-thing encased with gold rope that Sweet Pea is holding.

Ooh. I have a new idea! Perhaps every month I could do a Mix-and-Match with current collections! (They do generally have a similar colour...)

And perhaps I could do my own Fashion Spotlight of fashionable fairies I see around the Hollow rocking the new styles!

Oh yes, maybe I'll post a guide for the Egg Hunt (even though it really is quite obvious...) Some help for new arrivals :) If I find the time, that is... I think I'm taking around 6 classes right now, 4 of them academic... *sigh* Such is life...

I'm just bursting with ideas today! :D

Fly With You,

Minerva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva