Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Fashion Spotlight

I did say I would try to attend all of Marina's spotlights to provide some news. Not long ago, I attended April's spotlight with a Spring Formal theme.

This month, Marina told us all to meet in Neverberry Thicket in Top 10 Servers so there we met her.

She's wearing a Pretty Panache Gown from Queen's. I wonder, did she actually have to pay 2 hundred diamonds for it? (Presuming she is a non-member as she has the non-member background...) If she actually did, maybe the Never Council will finally see that the prices are getting outrageous... Okay.. That was off topic...

She probably has special Never Council access anyway. I bet the shopkeepers practically fall over themselves to treat Famous Fairies :P

Here's a snapshot of myself with Marina....

 Now I'm not quite sure why there are like no fairies... Usually they always crowd the Famous Fairies... It must be my computer going slowly... again.

Of course, I always find a few fairies I thought were dressed amazingly...

Fauna Foxforest
Fauna Foxforest

Harmony Pearberry
Harmony Pearberry




Lucia Eveningcloud
Amethyst Plumshine
















I just loved these outfits! 


Which outfit do you like the best? 
Comment below! :D 

Edit: Congratulations to Fauna Foxforest who was featured in the Fashion Spotlight! 

Fly With You,

Minerva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva