Sunday, March 31, 2013

Queen's Boutique - Golden Flutter Gown

Hello everyone!

My apologies, I haven't been updating. Everyone in the Hollow has been aiding the bunnies prepare for Easter. Lately, I have been up early every day to help the animal and art-talents with the eggs! How busy we have all been...

A few days ago, a new gown arrived at the Boutique.

Golden Flutter Gown
It's a lovely thing called the Golden Flutter Gown. I actually quite like this gown, even though yellow isn't my best colour... I have to say that this gown reminds me a lot of the butterfly inspired dresses re-released last year. I'm sure our light-talent fairy friends are just delighted in a gorgeous golden gown, we don't see too many of those...


Here is the gown close up. I'm not quite sure why it shows myself with a member background and pin when I am not a member... I do like the extreme detail in the top; it's absolutly stunning. However, I must say, the prices are much too high! I (as a non-member) will not pay 200 diamonds for a dress, no matter how pretty it is! Thanks a lot, Never Council.

Oh yes, another semi-new dress was released a couple weeks ago. Here it is.


It's quite pretty but again, 260 diamonds is outrageous! Members get it cheaper, duh. This whole thing is just sad. Members got almost half off this dress! They get to save diamonds in diamonds-only shops. I get it. I know that many Members complained about this but what about us? The non-members? We have to pay full price! It's almost like Membership is a VIP thing. Just flash your pin and you get special treatment. I'm also upset that they took away the "privilege" of giving gifts from non-members.

*sigh*

Fly With You,

Minerva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva