Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Fashion Spotlight

Hey everyone! This is Minerva covering March's Fashion Spotlight! There sure were a lot of fashionable fairies this month and the Top 10 servers were crowded. Luckily, I was able to see Marina. I wasn't really hoping to be featured, I just wanted a glance.

Look at all these hopeful fashionistas!



















They definitely added a splash of color to our current dreary grey scenery. Marina's sitting in the center standing out in her blue outfit.

Look at all those fashionistas! Here are some of the awesome green dresses I saw! Totally spring!


Crystal Watershimmer
Dawn
Lucy Merrystone
Sophie Nevergrass
Here I am, with Marina...


Edit: I think that I'll start putting together some editions of Fashionable Fairies! I'll keep you posted for the first one!

Which outfit did you like best? Leave me a message!

Fly With You,

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. Minerva. is that THE Crystal Watershimmer? Our friend? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmigosh... Actually, I don't know. You should probably ask her ;)

      ~ Minerva ~

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva